Newks
Newks
Newks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newks Runescape Private Server

HomePortalLog inLatest imagesRegisterSearch

Fgv's Suggestion List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fgv

Forum Points! : 6

Fgv's Suggestion List Empty
PostSubject: Fgv's Suggestion List   Fgv's Suggestion List I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 pm

1. Primal is OP:
Primal armor, especially, is unethically powerful for how easy it is to get. Perhaps if you took down the strength bonus on the main parts of the armor, as well as its overall defence, that would stretch other options for armor, like nex gears. As a result, the prices of nex gears would increase, making her a viable option for pvming.
2. P Ring is OP:
The Perfect Ring is a difficult item to cover. It's difficult to get your hands on, as it's spawn-only, but it does get into the hands of non-spawn accounts, and it can make devastating alterations to the entire server's economy. Right now, you can't die when you wear it, because of its healing ability. It allows for you to afk any boss, and get very quick kills while doing so. It therefore allows for you to potentially get any item, and smoke the economy of that item within hours. I suggest that you seriously nerf and potentially remove the P Ring from the game.
3. The Lite Whip is OP:
The Lite Whip is a popularly used item among donors, as every donor has the ability to get one, it's super fast, and it still has great hits. It is available to non-donors through the pvp store, and I think that that means that it's allowed in pvp situations. I don't mind having custom weapons in the game, nor to I mind having non-donors having these weapons, but I think that using such powerful weapons in player vs player situations should be rethought. My suggestion is that you either nerf the speed of the Lite Whip by a tick, and/or you disallow it from pvp situations.
4. Drygores are OP:
Whoever wields the drygore weapons is granted immense power, both in pvp and pvm situations. To be deadly honest, I think that it's too much power to be given from any boss other than possibly Lucien. They are unstoppable in pvp, and make most pvm situations a breeze, and I think that it needs to be properly addressed. I really do like the KK on this server, but I don't think that he's quite the boss for drygores. Perhaps we could hold some other items in his stores, like rares, and maybe some primal. The point is that I think that KK makes it too easy to get weapons as powerful as drygores. I suggest that drygores get nerfed, or removed from KK as a drop.
5. Claws aren't OP:
As much as we remember getting sick combo kills with claws in 2011 RS, it is unfortunately not the case here and now. I think that claws' accuracy should be improved dramatically in order to retain their thrills.
6. 3a is easy:
I like the idea of getting third-age armor from Nex, but I think that it should be rarer. At this point, Third-age is very easy to get, and almost shows no achievement. Its rarity was the signature selling point for third-age, and now it's quite common. I suggest that you at least make third-age armor as rare as nex gear, if not rarer.
7. Agility is hard:
Agility is a slow and click-intensive skill, it's always been that way. Currently on donator island, there are two holes which you can use to train agility, beginning at level 70. Even if they were moved to a non-donor area, as they're level 70, they should probably give more xp per hour than the gnome agility course, as opposed to less, as they do right now.
I might add more later, but cheers for now!
-Fgv

Last edited by fgv on Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
White

White

Forum Points! : 16

Fgv's Suggestion List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fgv's Suggestion List   Fgv's Suggestion List I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 3:05 am

Great suggestions, completely agree with all of them Razz
Back to top Go down

Fgv's Suggestion List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Newks :: General :: Feed Back :: Suggestions-
Jump to: